Are you just getting started in your work career? Work is a big part of life, so it is important to think about long-term career satisfaction. Join me as Preston Taylor shares his ideas about some ways he is exploring options for his career. Also how he leveraged volunteer wildlife management work projects and now is writing and developing teaching curriculums related to hunters and wildlife biologists.
Guest’s Opening Quote:
“Just go for it. It’s life and it’s like a hunting adventure. You’re not going to see any cool animals if you stay in the truck, so get out and do it.”
More About My Guest:
Preston is a wildlife biologist and he has contributed to a variety of research studies including the study of the marking behavior of black bears and interactions of large carnivores and their prey. Along with bow hunting, his other interests include wildlife tracking, gardening, fishing, and cooking. He is a certified wildlife tracker by Cybertracker Conservation. Some of his articles have appeared in Traditional Bowhunter and Primitive Archer. Preston is married to his amazing wife, Heather.
- Send Preston an email at trackforscience (at) gmail.com – replace (at) with the @ symbol
- Cybertracker Conservation website
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see to the left of this post and be sure to tell your hunting buddies as well.
A couple suggestions regarding ways that you can support the show and two ways to get something for FREE:
- Go to iTunes with this link Bowhunting Freedom with Philip Havens and leave an honest rating and review (one sentence is great). I assure you that I read each and every one. It is extremely valuable to me as a podcast content producer to have fans leaving a rating and/or a written review. I am extremely thankful to those who have taken the time to go into my listing in iTunes to provide an honest rating and a review. The show is also on Stitcher Radio if you are a fan of Android devices.
- Download the FREE career guide: BowhuntingFreedom.com/guide
- Download your first audiobook for FREE just for starting a 30 day trial of Audible. AudibleTrial.com/freedom. Choose from 180,000+ bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more. The service works with iPhones, Android phone, other smartphones, Kindles, tablets, and mp3 players. Go ahead and give it a try, no obligation and you get one book for free.
- Do you shop at Amazon.com? Please use my Amazon affiliate link to support me on purchases you are already making, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST to you. As a matter of fact, you can make this really easy by creating a bookmark for Amazon.com to use BowhuntingFreedom.com/amazon
- Want to Know When the Next Bowhunting Freedom Podcast is Released? Get the Bowhunting Freedom newsletter: BowhuntingFreedom.com/newsletter
- Tell all of your friends about the podcast and encourage them to listen, subscribe, and leave a review.