Hello and welcome to the first episode of the Bowhunting Freedom Podcast. I am thrilled that after months of planning and preparation I am able to finally launch this podcast. In this first episode I give you a bit of background about me and more importantly, I explain what this podcast will do for you. If you are looking for information about how to bowhunt better, or where to bowhunt, or what camouflage is the best pattern, or how to use a grunt call, or a review of treestands, then I’m afraid that this will not be the show for you. Of course I’d love it if you gave a listen to my guests, because they will share great information about how to pursue a career that aligns with your passion for bowhunting.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Samuel Clemens, better known by his pen name Mark Twain, an American author and humorist. (1835 – 1910)
More About The Show Host:
I’m a regular guy. I get tired. I get restless. I get nervous. I get hungry. I get lazy. I don’t really like crowds of people, but prefer one-on-one. That all being said, I’m a regular guy who has a big idea and who is trying to encourage other regular guys to do more with their lives. As the show’s host, you will hear from me of course, so you should know that I love bowhunting, just like you do. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m not an expert bowhunter, not even close. I have been successful with my bow, but I’m very far from being an authority on bowhunting. But I do know about hard work and jobs and career choices and business and family values. For much of my 30+ year working life I have been in search of the perfect career. I love talking about bowhunting and I love talking to people who love their work. What better way to share some great information with you, than to combine these interests of mine and to talk to guys who are working right now in the bowhunting or outdoor industries?
- Like the Bowhunting Freedom page on Facebook
- Follow Philip Havens and Bowhunting Freedom on Twitter
- Contact Philip Havens with the contact form
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see below this post and be sure to tell your hunting buddies as well.
A couple suggestions regarding ways that you can support me and two ways to get something for FREE:
- Go to iTunes with this link Bowhunting Freedom with Philip Havens and leave an honest rating and review (one sentence is great). I assure you that I read each and every one. It is extremely valuable to me as a podcast content producer to have fans leaving a rating and/or a written review. I am extremely thankful to those who have taken the time to go into my listing in iTunes to provide an honest rating and a review. The show is also on Stitcher Radio if you are a fan of Android devices.
- Download the FREE career guide: BowhuntingFreedom.com/guide
- Download your first audiobook for FREE just for starting a 30 day trial of Audible. AudibleTrial.com/freedom. Choose from 180,000+ bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more. The service works with iPhones, Android phone, other smartphones, Kindles, tablets, and mp3 players. Go ahead and give it a try, no obligation and you get one book for free.
- Do you shop at Amazon.com? Please use my Amazon affiliate link to support me on purchases you are already making, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST to you. As a matter of fact, you can make this really easy by creating a bookmark for Amazon.com to use BowhuntingFreedom.com/amazon
- Want to Know When the Next Bowhunting Freedom Podcast is Released? Get the Bowhunting Freedom newsletter: BowhuntingFreedom.com/newsletter
- Tell all of your friends about the podcast and encourage them to listen, subscribe, and leave a review.