My guest today, Dino Rosetti, co-founder of Hunter Bars, along with his business partner Kevin Hale were recently in the midst of an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to get financing for the next phase of their startup. I’ve had the opportunity to taste the pre-production samples and they are great!
My guest today, Dino Rosetti, co-founder of Hunter Bars, along with his business partner Kevin Hale are currently in the midst of an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign to get financing for the next phase of their startup. I encourage the Bowhunting Freedom audience to do what they can to support this startup business. I’ve had the opportunity to taste the pre-production samples and they are great!
Guest’s Opening Quote:
What it really means deep down, when you peel it all away Phil, what it means to us is family. It is the experience of creating memories together, doing something that you love and that you want to show and teach and pass on. That’s to me, that’s what Hunter Bars represents.
About My Guest:
Dino Rosetti is married, has three children, and lives in the Sacramento California area. He works full-time as a sales executive for a digital marketing company.
Dino comes from a family where both of his grandfathers taught him about the outdoors, hunting, and fishing. He recalls outdoor experiences that started off with him thinking that he wouldn’t like it, but on the way home being very excited about the adventure. He now likes to share those experiences with his own children. We discuss one of the five freedom pillars that resonates most with Dino, that being the freedom of purpose. He and his business partner Kevin Hale want the Hunter Bars brand to represent family values, family experiences together, family spending time together enjoying activities in the outdoors. When asked what he would recommend to others considering starting up a new company, his top tips were to plan on a timeline that is two or three or even four times as long as originally considered and secondly to not go into debt by setting a comfortable financial budget and then sticking to it.
- HunterBars.com website
- Hunter Bars (@stayinthehunt) on Twitter
- Hunter Bars Facebook page
- Interview with co-founder Kevin Hale on episode 080
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see below this post and be sure to tell your hunting buddies as well.
A couple suggestions regarding ways that you can support the show and two ways to get something for FREE:
- Go to iTunes with this link Bowhunting Freedom with Philip Havens and leave an honest rating and review (one sentence is great). I assure you that I read each and every one. It is extremely valuable to me as a podcast content producer to have fans leaving a rating and/or a written review. I am extremely thankful to those who have taken the time to go into my listing in iTunes to provide an honest rating and a review. The show is also on Stitcher Radio if you are a fan of Android devices.
- Download the FREE career guide: BowhuntingFreedom.com/guide
- Download your first audiobook for FREE just for starting a 30 day trial of Audible. AudibleTrial.com/freedom. Choose from 180,000+ bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more. The service works with iPhones, Android phone, other smartphones, Kindles, tablets, and mp3 players. Go ahead and give it a try, no obligation and you get one book for free.
- Do you shop at Amazon.com? Please use my Amazon affiliate link to support me on purchases you are already making, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST to you. As a matter of fact, you can make this really easy by creating a bookmark for Amazon.com to use BowhuntingFreedom.com/amazon
- Want to Know When the Next Bowhunting Freedom Podcast is Released? Get the Bowhunting Freedom newsletter: BowhuntingFreedom.com/newsletter
- Tell all of your friends about the podcast and encourage them to listen, subscribe, and leave a review.