Series: Favorite Downloads
This is the next in a series of the most downloaded podcast episodes. If you missed this one the first time around, here is your chance to hear it. Chad Davis is BowADX founder and partner with his wife Mandy. By day he works full-time in the medical screening and diagnostic product sales industry. By night he partners with his wife Mandy in continuing to building his dream, BowADX, an archery apparel and accessories company.
Here are a few of the questions that Chad Davis, founder of archery apparel company BowADX, talks to Bowhunting Freedom about in this week’s show.
- What do you do when you don’t know how to do something?
- Do you look at the positive side of things or do you tend to focus on the negatives?
- How do you write a business plan if you have never written one before?
- Where does the passion to do certain things come from?
Guest’s Opening Quote:
You just have to have that mindset that “I’m going to do it”. I truly believe that God gives us all passion. I always tell people, if you don’t have anything that you are passionate about, find something. Go for it and if you want to make a career move out of it then you just do it, and it might be in baby steps, and it doesn’t come easily, but i believe that when you have that passion, that if God puts that in your heart he doesn’t want you to sit there and put it in the ground or bury it or make it like a black and white movie he wants it to be colorful and he wants you to cultivate it and grow it and make it happen. So that’s how I’ve been with all of my businesses.
About My Guest:
Chad Davis is BowADX founder and partner with his wife Mandy. They have two young children and they live in Tennessee. By day he works full-time in the medical screening and diagnostic product sales industry. By night he partners with his wife Mandy in continuing to building his dream, BowADX, an archery apparel and accessories company. As a youth, Chad participated in competitive bodybuilding and was successful winning a number of awards. His interest and passion in the areas of nutrition and fitness continues to the present time. Since the inception of BowADX in 2013, they have sold their BowADX products to customers in all 50 states and at last count, 9 different countries.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see below this post and be sure to tell your hunting buddies as well.
A couple suggestions regarding ways that you can support the show and two ways to get something for FREE:
- Go to iTunes with this link Bowhunting Freedom with Philip Havens and leave an honest rating and review (one sentence is great). I assure you that I read each and every one. It is extremely valuable to me as a podcast content producer to have fans leaving a rating and/or a written review. I am extremely thankful to those who have taken the time to go into my listing in iTunes to provide an honest rating and a review. The show is also on Stitcher Radio if you are a fan of Android devices.
- Download the FREE career guide: BowhuntingFreedom.com/guide
- Download your first audiobook for FREE just for starting a 30 day trial of Audible. AudibleTrial.com/freedom. Choose from 180,000+ bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more. The service works with iPhones, Android phone, other smartphones, Kindles, tablets, and mp3 players. Go ahead and give it a try, no obligation and you get one book for free.
- Do you shop at Amazon.com? Please use my Amazon affiliate link to support me on purchases you are already making, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST to you. As a matter of fact, you can make this really easy by creating a bookmark for Amazon.com to use BowhuntingFreedom.com/amazon
- Want to Know When the Next Bowhunting Freedom Podcast is Released? Get the Bowhunting Freedom newsletter: BowhuntingFreedom.com/newsletter
- Tell all of your friends about the podcast and encourage them to listen, subscribe, and leave a review.