Christmas Gifts and TV Hunting Show Hosts
Today is a special episode that I'm publishing on Christmas Day. For those of you who celebrate Christmas and the birth of Jesus, do you remember when you were a kid at Christmas time? I vaguely remember it and as I recall, it was all about the presents and the gifts that I might get. Receiving gifts, while it is nice and it can be fun, is not as fun as watching other people open the gifts that you or others have given to them.
I kind of think that Christmas is more about giving gifts than receiving them. I mean after all, those of us of the Christian faith, recognize that Christmas is really about the celebration of the greatest gift of all, that being the birth of Jesus as a gift from God. I am a man of faith, but I'm not a pastor or preacher, so that is the end of my mini sermon.
That does set the frame of mind that I'm in as I get this show ready for you. I'd like to be able to give you each a gift. Really, I would. The problem I've been having though is, I don't know what you really would like to receive.
- What can I give you that would help you?
- What can I give you that you would find valuable?
- What can I give you that would move you closer to your dream job?
So I'm really looking for your feedback, your input, your suggestions, and your help really. Let me know what you think I might be able to give to you by way of this podcast. Is it another ebook like my career guide? Is it a class of some type where I teach you something about job seeking or entrepreneurship? Is it a private Facebook group that you can join in with others like you who are in a similar place to get feedback and encouragement from others? Is it one-on-one phone calls, like career coaching calls with me? What do you need? Seriously, what do you need?
If you have an idea, I would love to hear from you:
- email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- text me (don't call me, I won't answer unless you are in my contacts)
- Go to BowhuntingFreedom.com/contact
- Use the Speakpipe app to leave me a message by clicking on the orange "Ask A Question" button on the right side of every page. It will walk you through the easy peasy lemon squeezy process to leave me a recorded message.
TV Hunting Show Hosts
Welcome to another one year anniversary celebration show where I will be taking some highlights from previous shows, primarily those from those over six months old. The great information and stories that my guests share is evergreen content, meaning it doesn't expire or get old. What they said a year ago is just as true and just as valuable today as it was then.
Today we'll be hearing from two previous guests, Jason Cruise a writer and TV hunting show host originally on episode 43 and 44 (a 2-parter) and Travis T-Bone Turner of Bone Collector fame and also a TV hunting show host, originally on episode 39 and 40 (another 2-parter). I picked these two guest's interviews because they both talk about their background story and how they got to the point that they host TV shows. It seems that there are many guys who dream about having their own TV show as a way to earn a living. Well these two guys talk about this very thing.
If you have any interest in pursuing the startup of your own TV show or even posting videos online as a way to make a career, I encourage you to listen to each of these full interviews to hear more of the great information that my guests shared. You can catch the full interview with each of these guests as follows.... and if you don't remember these, the details will all be in the shownotes for this episode at BowhuntingFreedom/091.
- 7:30 Jason Cruise - bowhuntingfreedom.com/043 for part 1 of a 2-part interview
- 14:55 T-Bone Turner - bowhuntingfreedom.com/039 for part 1 of another 2-part interview
I hope you enjoy the show and that you are encouraged to take your own next step on your way to your own career freedom. Again, just a reminder, I really do want to hear from you. Text me, email me, use the contact form on the website, or use the Speakpipe app on the website. Thank you for listening.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see to the left of this post and be sure to tell your hunting buddies as well.
A couple suggestions regarding ways that you can support the show and two ways to get something for FREE:
- Go to iTunes with this link Bowhunting Freedom with Philip Havens and leave an honest rating and review (one sentence is great). I assure you that I read each and every one. It is extremely valuable to me as a podcast content producer to have fans leaving a rating and/or a written review. I am extremely thankful to those who have taken the time to go into my listing in iTunes to provide an honest rating and a review. The show is also on Stitcher Radio if you are a fan of Android devices.
- Download the FREE career guide: BowhuntingFreedom.com/guide
- Download your first audiobook for FREE just for starting a 30 day trial of Audible. AudibleTrial.com/freedom. Choose from 180,000+ bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more. The service works with iPhones, Android phone, other smartphones, Kindles, tablets, and mp3 players. Go ahead and give it a try, no obligation and you get one book for free.
- Do you shop at Amazon.com? Please use my Amazon affiliate link to support me on purchases you are already making, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST to you. As a matter of fact, you can make this really easy by creating a bookmark for Amazon.com to use BowhuntingFreedom.com/amazon
- Want to Know When the Next Bowhunting Freedom Podcast is Released? Get the Bowhunting Freedom newsletter: BowhuntingFreedom.com/newsletter
- Tell all of your friends about the podcast and encourage them to listen, subscribe, and leave a review.