Welcome to another one year anniversary celebration show where I will be taking some highlights from previous shows, primarily those from those over six months old. The great information and stories that my guests share is evergreen content, meaning it doesn’t expire or get old. What they said a year ago is just as true and just as valuable for today.
One of the topics that I discuss in my ebook The Bowhunter’s 7 Step Guide to Career Freedom is whether you have what it takes to start and run your own small business.
Perhaps not everyone can. If you haven’t yet gotten your copy of that career guide, be sure to download it today. Just head over to bowhuntingfreedom.com/guide, enter your email address, and click on the big button. In episode number 88 the focus was on guests that shared about the concept of aligning your career with your work values and with your life values. Today’s show is comprised of excerpts from four of my previous guests, all of whom are small business owners. As I have mentioned before, we all have different combinations of work and life values and things that motivate us and that is why different career choices work well for different people.
Today we’ll be hearing from Tony Bynum, a professional photographer originally on episode 011, Kyle Green founder of Hilljacked Chairs originally on episode 049, Chelsea Cheff founder of SOS Gear originally on episode 061, and Doug Kostreva founder of Horny Buck Seed originally from episode 062.
If you have any interest in pursuing the startup of your own small business, I encourage you to listen to each of these full interviews to hear more of the great information that my guests shared. You can catch the full interview with each of these guests as follows…. and if you don’t remember these, the details will all be in the shownotes for this episode at BowhuntingFreedom/090.
[4:04] Tony Bynum – bowhuntingfreedom.com/011
[9:37] Kyle Green – bowhuntingfreedom.com/049
[13:50] Chelsea Cheff – bowhuntingfreedom.com/061
[16:44] Doug Kostreva – bowhuntingfreedom.com/062
I hope you enjoy the show and that you are encouraged to take your own next step on your way to your own career freedom.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see to the left of this post and be sure to tell your hunting buddies as well.
A couple suggestions regarding ways that you can support the show and two ways to get something for FREE:
- Go to iTunes with this link Bowhunting Freedom with Philip Havens and leave an honest rating and review (one sentence is great). I assure you that I read each and every one. It is extremely valuable to me as a podcast content producer to have fans leaving a rating and/or a written review. I am extremely thankful to those who have taken the time to go into my listing in iTunes to provide an honest rating and a review. The show is also on Stitcher Radio if you are a fan of Android devices.
- Download the FREE career guide: BowhuntingFreedom.com/guide
- Download your first audiobook for FREE just for starting a 30 day trial of Audible. AudibleTrial.com/freedom. Choose from 180,000+ bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more. The service works with iPhones, Android phone, other smartphones, Kindles, tablets, and mp3 players. Go ahead and give it a try, no obligation and you get one book for free.
- Do you shop at Amazon.com? Please use my Amazon affiliate link to support me on purchases you are already making, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST to you. As a matter of fact, you can make this really easy by creating a bookmark for Amazon.com to use BowhuntingFreedom.com/amazon
- Want to Know When the Next Bowhunting Freedom Podcast is Released? Get the Bowhunting Freedom newsletter: BowhuntingFreedom.com/newsletter
- Tell all of your friends about the podcast and encourage them to listen, subscribe, and leave a review.