Doctor, hunter, athlete, author, photographer, TV show co-host. Some people have a wide variety of interests and expertise. Dr. Brooks Tiller is working towards combining many of his interests to help other people reach their potential. The common thread that runs through much of what he does is his love of the outdoors, hunting, and his faith.
He has been successful in many of these areas by understanding the need to be ready for an opportunity when it presents itself.
Guest’s Opening Quote:
“If one person came up and said, hey, you know what, I saw your show and I decided I would get into hunting instead of feeling sorry for myself and feeling down and out and taking my own life. It was all worth it to us.”
About My Guest:
Dr. Brooks Tiller co-host of the Orion’s Kin TV show on the Pursuit Channel is a doctor of physical therapy, he is a body movement specialist, and he is a performance coach for athletes up to and including athletes that compete at the Olympic level. He even lived in China for a while with his wife in a 300 square foot apartment, soon after they got married. He travelled to China to work with Chinese Olympic athletes who were training in a number of sports including Taekwondo, table tennis, beach volleyball, basketball, baseball, and track and field.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks again for listening to the show! If it has helped you in any way, please share it using the social media buttons you see below this post and be sure to tell your hunting buddies as well.
A couple suggestions regarding ways that you can support the show and two ways to get something for FREE:
- Go to iTunes with this link Bowhunting Freedom with Philip Havens and leave an honest rating and review (one sentence is great). I assure you that I read each and every one. It is extremely valuable to me as a podcast content producer to have fans leaving a rating and/or a written review. I am extremely thankful to those who have taken the time to go into my listing in iTunes to provide an honest rating and a review. The show is also on Stitcher Radio if you are a fan of Android devices.
- Download the FREE career guide: BowhuntingFreedom.com/guide
- Download your first audiobook for FREE just for starting a 30 day trial of Audible. AudibleTrial.com/freedom. Choose from 180,000+ bestsellers, new releases, sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more. The service works with iPhones, Android phone, other smartphones, Kindles, tablets, and mp3 players. Go ahead and give it a try, no obligation and you get one book for free.
- Do you shop at Amazon.com? Please use my Amazon affiliate link to support me on purchases you are already making, AT NO ADDITIONAL COST to you. As a matter of fact, you can make this really easy by creating a bookmark for Amazon.com to use BowhuntingFreedom.com/amazon
- Want to Know When the Next Bowhunting Freedom Podcast is Released? Get the Bowhunting Freedom newsletter: BowhuntingFreedom.com/newsletter
- Tell all of your friends about the podcast and encourage them to listen, subscribe, and leave a review.